Sarah Green Carmichael is senior editor of The Harvard Business Review and the HBR IdeaCast, and part of her job is rejecting great ideas to make room for the super great ones. She has expert tips on how to do it without ruining relationships and some practical tools she uses to get stuff done and find those ideas.
Plus, hear an early error that almost cost her future career, but ended up helping her become far better at her job.
Learn More About Sarah Green Carmichael
- Follow Sarah on Twitter
- Subscribe to HBR IdeaCast on iTuneas
- Subscribe to HBR IdeaCast on SoundCloud
- Read the Harvard Business Review
Read some of her favorite pieces she wrote!
- Millennials Are Actually Workaholics, According to Research
- The Research Is Clear: Long Hours Backfire for People and for Companies
- The Daily Routines of Geniuses
Since this recording, Sarah Green Carmichael is now Managing Editor of Ideas at Barron’s
Photo credit: Ben Carmichael