Mike Train, President of Emerson joins us to discuss the extremely bright future AI and Automation bring to the workforce. Plus, in this show, I explain why employers are installing uncomfortable toilet seats, why it’s important to research the researchers and why “professionals” are stealing content on LinkedIn.
Employers Are Buying Uncomfortable Toilet Seats
Starts at 01:30
- Here’s the article in WIRED about employers installing uncomfortable toilet seats.
- Here’s the company selling the StandardToilet.
- Here’s the survey that shows London residents take 28-minute potty breaks.
- Here’s the article in the Chicago Tribune about the company capping bathroom breaks.
- Here’s the weird dude on Reddit that spies on his employees.
Mike Train of Emerson on AI & Automation
Starts at 18:13
Researching The Researchers
Starts at 35:32
- Here’s the bizarre article in the Harvard Business Review about criticizing superiors, and adding to their creativity.
LinkedIn Content Thieves Are Going To Lose
Starts at 41:03
- Here’s my article on LinkedIn Content Thieves
Women Are Crushing The Workplace
Starts at 54:45
- Here’s PEW Research’s data on women taking over the workplace.
- Here’s BAIN’s article on women taking the C-Suite
Connect with me!